Cheam Park, Sutton, Surrey SM3 8BP
Nearest Train Links
Sutton and Cheam stations are within easy walking distance of the festival site. There are also numerous local stations with easy access to the site via bus routes.
Please use postcode SM3 8BP, when navigating to the festival using a sat nav. As you approach the site you will see yellow event signs on your route, we ask you follow these as you approach your final destination.
Feasty fest runs a car park with parking for over 1000 cars via Netley Close off Nordan Road, there is plenty of space here for people’s cars when coming to the festival. DO NOT under any circumstances park on residential roads or in small closes where nearby residents live, this will disrupt the day to day life of local residents and we want all to enjoy the FeastyFest.
Bus Stop & Nearby Route
The Tilehurst road bus stop is right next to the festival site, it accessible on the following routes: 151, 213, 613, 627.
We are proud to provide an accessible site for all and will help to accommodate any Feasters’ additional needs to ensure that everyone can enjoy the festival and all it has to offer.
FeastyFest has worked tirelessly with local authorities and the police to make this event happen. We promote social distancing and have implemented numerous measures to make sure the event is safe for all. Please help us keep everyone safe in these times by wearing face coverings indoors when prompted to.
- Try to eat at least one hot meal a day and drink enough non-alcoholic drinks, being dehydrated makes you more prone to feeling tired/irritable and having headaches.
- There are FREE drinking water points around the arena and within the family area. It really can’t be over stressed – make sure you drink plenty of water.
- If it’s really hot, stay in the shade as much as possible, use sun-block and cover up exposed skin to prevent painful burning and sun stroke with its flu like systems.
- Do not feel pressured into drinking excessively. You know what your limit is and what you are comfortable with – don’t let anyone make you feel you should be doing something you don’t want to.
- Stay in groups and be tolerant of people slowing you down. Just enjoy going with the flow.
- If you are a victim of crime, contact festival security or the police immediately. Report any incident, even near-misses as soon as possible, you may help others by doing so.
- Remember, alcohol or drugs can affect your ability to make safe judgements.
Music can be particularly loud to children, so if you plan to get close to the stage with our live performers on, we advise you bring suitable ear defence for your children. Please note FeastyFest will not provide these at the event.
Unfortunately, festivals can sometimes attract petty thieves or opportunists so please be aware of this and ensure you look after any valuables that you have to take with you and please don’t leave valuables on display in your car.
We are working to make FeastyFest as accessible as possible. However, FeastyFest is an outdoor event in a park that could pose problems for mobility (particularly in wet weather).
Free tickets will be provided for carers and personal assistants for standard adult ticket holders with physical and mental difficulties. For those with child and teen tickets, a free carer or personal assistant ticket shall also be provided free of charge, but the child or teen must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder (such adult ticket holder may be the carer or personal assistant).
Free disabled parking is Via Parkside Road of the Broadway in Cheam Village. Clear signage will direct blue badge holders to the disabled parking area. You must be in possession of a valid blue badge to gain access.
- Please apply through eventbrite to book your tickets and apply for your carer or personal assistant ticket. You will need to show a copy of your current DLA letter or copies of appropriate supportive medical documentation for qualification when arriving on site.
- Accessible toilets throughout the site.
- Disabled Parking (you will need to have your blue badge on display).
- Stewards to help with any difficulties that may arise over the day.
- If you have any other accessibility queries, please email email@example.com